- Manages all aspects of sales and customer service for accounts in an assigned geographic area according to policies and procedures, and federal/state requirements.
- Solicits input prior to providing sales quotes from appropriate field (Operational) and corporate personnel.
- Clearly articulates (both verbally and in written form) what services DCCS will provide under the contract.
- Attains signed contracts, following contract execution.
- Provides leadership, support and guidance to Districts to ensure contract terms and customer service expectations are met.
- Maintains/reviews records of income and expenditures, supplies, personnel and equipment to glean information to assist in bidding process.
- Is fiscally prudent and accurately projects revenue and costs.
- Regularly markets our services to prospective clients, generating net profits to meet Regional goals.
- Conducts business and social interactions that portray DCCS in a positive light at all times.
- Consistently maintains a professional demeanor and ethical standards consistent with promoting a positive image.
- Up to 50% travel required.
- The Regional Sales Director consistently embodies the characteristics necessary to drive the Company’s Purpose, Vision, Values, and DNA.
- A high school diploma or equivalent with a proven track record of success at the
- District level is required. Must be able to successfully complete regulatory compliance courses and identify issues and implement necessary changes.
- Two years of experience in sales, perferably in a service industry.
- Self-starter, capable of leading, directing, and supporting a team in a diverse environment with highly developed interpersonal, analytical and communication skills.
- Successful P&L and budgetary management; exceptional organizational and time management skills with a proven track record of growing accounts.
- Must be able to relate professionally and positively with staff and healthcare facility executives utilizing excellent communication, interpersonal, presentation and management skills.
- Travel is as required, for account/facility visits and participation in Regional activities.
- Willingness to relocate and live in the assigned market.
- Must maintain a valid driver’s license.
- Ability to Meet Sales Goals, Motivate Sales, Territory Management, Presentation Skills, Performance Management, Building Relationships, Emphasizing Excellence, Negotiation, Results Driven, Sales Planning, Managing Profitability.
Skilled in motivating District Managers and Account Managers in a positive fashion.
- Knowledge of housekeeping, laundry and floor care and dining program requirements.
- Basic to intermediate computer skills.
- Ability to maintain records and complete reports as required, including web-based reporting.
- Written and oral communication skills.
- Ability to develop an understanding of School Cleaning, Janitorial Services, and Childcare industry.
- Skill in using public relations techniques to promote Custodial Services program to client.
- Ability to interact positively with residents, client and other personnel and the public.
- Excellent communication and interpersonal skills.
- Excellent client/customer service and organizational skills.
- Must be able to stand, sit, bend and walk for extended periods of time.
- Must be able to work around food and cleaning products.
- Must live in service area. No relocation costs.
EFM provides equal employment opportunities (EEO) to all employees and applicants for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, age, disability or genetics. In addition to federal law requirements, EFM complies with applicable state and local laws governing nondiscrimination in employment in every location in which the company has facilities.
Please download and complete these forms and bring with you at the time of interview.